WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » What computer game are you currently playing? Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
What computer game are you currently playing?
01-02-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: What computer game are you currently playing?
So I play World of Warcraft, and Battlefield 4.

I haven't noticed any major issues in BF4 the last month. The servers are stable and its running smooth as butter Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 01:45 AM
(01-02-2014 01:16 AM)Krohnal Wrote:  So I play World of Warcraft, and Battlefield 4.

I haven't noticed any major issues in BF4 the last month. The servers are stable and its running smooth as butter Smile

I was pretty worried when I started playing BF4 that it would be unplayable, but haven't had a single issue since I started. Had a lot of fun on it so far.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 10:01 AM
I've been playing BF4 for the past couple of days, and although I had a couple issues connecting to a few servers (I hate the browser startup), once i was in game I have not had any crashes and all my game scores have registered well. First few ranks always take me ages as I am stuck with guns and gear I hate, should speed up after rank 10 or so. I will be playing most evenings as I currently work full time.

Hit me up on battelog.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/sol...317444/pc/

I'm into smaller maps/close quarters combat so I will usually be playing stuff like Domination. I was pretty good at Headquarters on CoD.
01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
(01-02-2014 10:01 AM)SearchBuzz Wrote:  I've been playing BF4 for the past couple of days, and although I had a couple issues connecting to a few servers (I hate the browser startup), once i was in game I have not had any crashes and all my game scores have registered well. First few ranks always take me ages as I am stuck with guns and gear I hate, should speed up after rank 10 or so. I will be playing most evenings as I currently work full time.

Hit me up on battelog.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/sol...317444/pc/

I'm into smaller maps/close quarters combat so I will usually be playing stuff like Domination. I was pretty good at Headquarters on CoD.

I mostly play assault and the SCAR-H has been my favorite (is the first gun you unlock as assault).

I'll add you when I get on my gaming rig.
01-02-2014, 11:55 PM
I play a combination of games, each of which take different things. Right now the game is Euro Truck Simulator 2, using the keyboard.
01-03-2014, 12:50 AM
(01-02-2014 11:55 PM)Yenihime.Naxanonn Wrote:  I play a combination of games, each of which take different things. Right now the game is Euro Truck Simulator 2, using the keyboard.

I don't see the appeal to the simulators. What do you like about these kind of things?
01-04-2014, 12:16 AM
I play minecraft almost exclusively. I end up with 10x more keys than clicks. I also use keys to hit and use items as well.
01-04-2014, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 05:48 AM by DevinaAvari.)
I recently started playing World of Warcraft again (keyboard/mouse combination). I bought the game with the Pandaria expansion during the holiday discount, and I', about to download WhatPulse to my home computer since my laptop's broken and WP won't run on my Windows 8 tablet. It'll be interesting to see how my stats change after I download it to the desktop computer... Big Grin
04-03-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm currently playing Goat Simulator, hilarious stuff. Mostly key presses with some clicks too.

[Image: 152857.jpg]
04-04-2014, 03:12 PM
(04-03-2014 10:09 PM)Bloopy Wrote:  I'm currently playing Goat Simulator, hilarious stuff. Mostly key presses with some clicks too.

I bought it yesterday, the game is so bad and that's why it's funny! I think i play it like 2-3 times and then never again haha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the main computer you use and what are it's specs? Talon 6 8,200 08-25-2013 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lurtedeg
  Kerning Game X-Kal 6 7,210 05-25-2012 12:18 PM
Last Post: acethebunny
  What would you do after...Game djprometeu 10 12,367 04-24-2012 12:33 AM
Last Post: Acceptance
  OnLive: Play new games on any computer. Quarzi 5 6,714 05-07-2009 02:58 PM
Last Post: Zabin
  Guess the game! Quarzi 14 10,837 05-29-2008 05:02 AM
Last Post: X-Kal