WhatPulse Forums » Community » Introductions v » I just noticed I don't have an Intro ?? haha :o Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just noticed I don't have an Intro ?? haha :o
07-31-2011, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 05:10 AM by PinkFloyd.)
I probably have an Intro thread buried somewhere like ten years ago but,,, whatever ;D

Well as you can see i'm PinkFloyd (You can call me Scott) and i've been with WhatPulse since Day 1 and before that!

I met wasted probably almost ten years ago now,,, geez where did the time go! haha and he was just a youngin on the network ( irc.WhatNET.Org ) and I used to give him crap about it because I -respected- him and how mature he was, wise beyond his years haha, we became friends and when PD died we decided to take the ball and run with it as far as it would take us, and here we are nearly 10yrs later and going faster and stronger than ever with the BEST YET TO COME!! Stay tuned folks

I had been moreorless AWOL/MIA for a long time for a shit ton of various reasons believe me, but i'm back in the game now 100% head first dive *nods*

I am the User Administrator / Staff Manager (excluding client/webdev ) / Head of Public Relations / I'll come up with a nifty title at some point, but that is my role,,,

I think i've put a pretty good gang together so far! X-Kal, Sindacious, Century0, Carbon, and quite a few others who have contributed along the way!... those guys do an amazing job not just here on the forums but they're all deeply involved in further development projects as well! I give those guys shit all the time in good fun but they're the backbone that's for sure!! So if you see those guys post, make sure to give 'em good Reputation!! Smile

Always looking for more help in a lot of different areas!! Want to volunteer to help WhatPulse ?? Shoot me a message or hit me up on IRC i'm always around *nods* I'll find something for you to do in some area, we can kick around ideas any time, Anyone want to volunteer to get us on the NUMEROUS social networking sites ?? I'd love to put someone in charge of that who is up to the task!! The Big 3 are ours though, Facebook / Twitter / Youtube, other than those someone could run like the last.fm group and recruit users, the MySpace page, etc...

I would LOVE to see more people Subscribe to the Youtube channel!!! And contribute videos if you could! Give Suggestions etc... would love feedback!! I've put a pretty cool guy named Sellyme in charge of the youtube channel. if you wanna contribute/give suggestions/give constructive criticism you can e-mail: youtube@whatpulse.org with your comments

Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialWhatpulse <--- SUBSCRIBE!!!

Again, i'm Scott and I am one of your friendly WhatPulse Administrators Big Grin Please feel free to contact me anytime at: pinkfloyd@whatpulse.org or right here on the forums, IRC/whatever, I love to go wandering to larger team threads and interact with the users on the boards there, that's where I met people like Jaume and others from his crew to contribute,,, I love to chat & I love to ramble as you can clearly tell!

If you're still with me THIS far you've seen the end thankfully eh!! Wink

-Scott / Hit me up folks, i'm always up for some mad chat Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Kuro Wrote:So is that a free pass to be an utter unforgivable asshole...or...

Tongue

ehhh why not! At least a few times Wink
08-09-2011, 07:58 AM
lmfao. Ahhh the days it's good to be alive...

[Image: dqhwgob8u9zak29v3igv.png]
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2011, 07:34 AM
As PF trumps my post ROFL

...and then the edit function fails...

08-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Kuro Wrote:As PF trumps my post ROFL

...and then the edit function fails...

heheheeeehe!! ;o)
08-31-2011, 08:24 AM
It's your fault. Everything wrong in my life is your fault. ;-;

08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Kuro Wrote:It's your fault. Everything wrong in my life is your fault. ;-;

-MY- fault ?! ;ppp pfffffffft
08-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Oh yes. It's your fault.

09-12-2011, 01:48 AM
PLEASE elaborate sir !@# (Just make sure you dont mention that ONE time I,,, well, nevermind, you know *nods* )
09-12-2011, 03:57 AM
If I revealed this information the world would simply implode from the sheer omfg power of the reasoning behind it...or I'd get V&. One of the two.

Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [THEFROST]'s Intro thefrost 4 4,422 11-10-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Triela