WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » Is WhatPulse still going strong? Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is WhatPulse still going strong?
05-27-2011, 09:25 PM
I know a lot of people are using the software, but I am seeing a bit of a decline on the website.

Is there anything we can do to make it better? Maybe some minor changes to the design or something to get things a bit more modernised?

I have wrote an article about WhatPulse here:

http://www.ashleypearson.net/track-your-...whatpulse/

This should help bring in a bit of traffic, but I want to help bring in even more. By using my Referal link, it will be easy to see how many people are actually registering. At least traffic means some kind of interest.

Please let me know if there are future advancements like a new version of WhatPulse coming etc? Is BobL still developing?

If you need some advertising done, I am happy to do it for free in return for a link exchange? My site is growing incredibly fast and I would be happy to advertise a software I have used now for 31 months.

http://www.suckmytrend.com

[Image: Slow2die.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2011, 07:20 PM
I just got friends to use it, then made sure to add a signature image to all my forums, and do it in such a way that clicking on it would take you to my team's page. Now, I suppose you could link it to a referral link. (I've never used the referrals yet, so I don't know how they work).

Aside from that, stay active in the forums. Active forums are generally a sign of an active project.

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
05-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Yeh I did a few referrals, and had it as my sig on gaming forums and Gaia for a while, but then I didnt go on them as much. I can keep some more links coming etc.

06-01-2011, 12:36 AM
As far as I know, a new version is still in development. I have not heard anything lately however due to myself being so busy with college.

~Century0
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2011, 11:44 AM
yeh Ive been busy myself. I remember a lot of talk about 1.7 and how 2.0 would be a completely new version of WhatPulse. I understand the work involved, but it would bring back a lot of people and make WhatPulse bigger than ever.

06-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Xtr3me Wrote:I know a lot of people are using the software, but I am seeing a bit of a decline on the website.

Is there anything we can do to make it better? Maybe some minor changes to the design or something to get things a bit more modernised?

I have wrote an article about WhatPulse here:

http://www.ashleypearson.net/track-your-...whatpulse/

This should help bring in a bit of traffic, but I want to help bring in even more. By using my Referal link, it will be easy to see how many people are actually registering. At least traffic means some kind of interest.

Please let me know if there are future advancements like a new version of WhatPulse coming etc? Is BobL still developing?

If you need some advertising done, I am happy to do it for free in return for a link exchange? My site is growing incredibly fast and I would be happy to advertise a software I have used now for 31 months.

Ashley and I recently had a conversation about this exact thing pretty much Big Grin There have been MANY suggestions to improve the website, dozens of ways to make it bigger and better are in the queue<sp> There can never be too many Tongue So keep those ideeas coming!! Give me everything ya got as I told ya before Big Grin

As to the title of the thread,,, I would say WhatPulse is just as strong as it's always been, a lot more people are involved in the background helping out, making contributions,,,, new blood is always good Big Grin And I predict A LOT of growth heading into future versions as the clients/website/US evolve *nods*

Ashley, shoot me a msg sometime on FB!
07-02-2011, 10:18 PM
I agree. There's a LOT of work going on with WhatPulse, even if it may not always be apparent. However, I do think the forums could use a bit of activity. Hopefully anything that gets changed, will empower users to bring more people to the WhatPulse project, and help the website, project, and forums grow.
07-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Carbon Wrote:I agree. There's a LOT of work going on with WhatPulse, even if it may not always be apparent. However, I do think the forums could use a bit of activity. Hopefully anything that gets changed, will empower users to bring more people to the WhatPulse project, and help the website, project, and forums grow.

That's what I would love to see as well, that's the goal! Big Grin
07-24-2011, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 10:31 AM by nimd4.)
Xtr3me Wrote:Is WhatPulse still going strong?
Don't know nuttin', about nuttin', but I made it under 10k for teh 1st time. w00t! :P:P:D

[Image: 724201132337am.th.png]

[Image: 2itq8g6.png]
^ This was cool xD
[Image: mcdty0-3.png]
10-24-2011, 10:04 AM
hope so..hope it could become stronger and stronger.

Happiness is everything.8-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WhatPulse Steam group newton 9 23,022 08-07-2020 10:04 AM
Last Post: OldSkoolBoy
Sad Why does WhatPulse does not load/auth/connnect on XP flickACNH 6 10,967 06-20-2020 07:08 PM
Last Post: Moika.Chomsa
Lightbulb [Android app] WhatPulse Stats temnoi 12 20,847 10-30-2016 06:16 PM
Last Post: temnoi
  [Web Tool] WhatPulse Stats Wopian 29 46,493 01-30-2016 06:41 AM
Last Post: InfyLUVR05
  WhatPulse (Windows) startup nimd4 1 4,883 08-02-2015 10:32 PM
Last Post: nimd4
  10 Years with Whatpulse! broken 3 7,000 09-28-2014 01:24 PM
Last Post: Century0
  WhatPulse mIRC script! Amatively 9 19,475 08-18-2014 05:25 AM
Last Post: joshporphy
  Week in WhatPulse. arsha99 14 18,320 06-16-2014 08:58 AM
Last Post: SearchBuzz
  What's the difference between the beta WhatPulse site and the regular site? Nutty 2 7,538 06-09-2014 12:22 PM
Last Post: Century0
  5 Years on WhatPulse shroker 54 85,056 05-28-2014 11:30 PM
Last Post: Bloopy