WhatPulse Forums » Support » Client software v » curious about 2 separate WP accounts? Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
curious about 2 separate WP accounts?
11-05-2010, 03:13 AM
I was wondering as I now have 2 computers.. want to know how to get the 2nd computer set up with my account but under new computer name so i can leave the original account and number on my other computer.. so any suggestions as to this? I would appreciate any help and beside i have no idea how to do it well enough...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Make a new 'computer' on the WhatPulse website - http://whatpulse.org/my/computers/

Then, just log in on the other computer w/ that NEW computer (profile) and it will work as you need.

Or do you necessarily want two separate accounts?

~Century0
11-06-2010, 04:50 AM
Well I still have the WP account on my laptop and I would need to continue that one on my desktop puter .. so all I need is to connect that somehow so i dont lose any WP pulse numbers and still be able to pulse on the desktop puter from now on.. so any idea... as for making a new "computer" i have tried that several times and could not connect the "computer" account to this desktop puter.. so would be happy to try something to get this working right....
11-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Take a look at another user's account, such as Century0's, or my own. We each have several "computers" which act as WhatPulse computer profiles. Simply make a second "computer" on the site, then when you log into WhatPulse on your other machine, select the second computer profile, as to avoid any errors, or invalid tokens.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Carbon Wrote:Take a look at another user's account, such as Century0's, or my own. We each have several "computers" which act as WhatPulse computer profiles. Simply make a second "computer" on the site, then when you log into WhatPulse on your other machine, select the second computer profile, as to avoid any errors, or invalid tokens.

Ah ok I will try that and see if it works for me.. I hope!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instead of creating new "computers" I created new accounts. Mykolas 2 3,382 02-29-2012 06:37 PM
Last Post: smitmartijn
  Whatpulse is hijacking Twitter accounts? citricsquid 7 10,463 09-22-2010 02:03 AM
Last Post: Century0
  Two accounts, same modem = can't find account? neytiri28 1 2,714 06-18-2010 11:13 AM
Last Post: neytiri28
  is it possible to merge accounts? micc 6 5,219 03-27-2009 07:54 PM
Last Post: Century0
  Curious Thought and Error Beardie27 6 4,917 03-22-2009 08:37 AM
Last Post: bobL
  Profiles and old accounts Patcha 8 8,430 12-15-2007 07:03 AM
Last Post: bobL