WhatPulse Forums » Teams » Team advertisements v » the Cunts United Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the Cunts United
03-13-2007, 09:46 AM
the Cunts United
Amatively Wrote:Cunt isn't so bad, I researched the word a few weeks back, the only English speaking country that it is highly offensive is the USA (pretty surprised actually) =p

Australia, UK, etc, it's just a a "hard" word, mostly used with friends "Come here ya cunt".
It may be a "hard" word but in Australia it is the worst, most harsh, rudest swear word. In school you get a Detention (After School) for saying it.

Anyway, I also don't approve of the name but anyway. I would join if I wasn't already in a team.
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2007, 11:23 PM
the Cunts United
iNicko Wrote:It may be a "hard" word but in Australia it is the worst, most harsh, rudest swear word. In school you get a Detention (After School) for saying it.

Anyway, I also don't approve of the name but anyway. I would join if I wasn't already in a team.

Not to get into a debate, but where I grew up the world was used frequently, but many people in the community.

But I guess it depends on where you grow up, and who you grow up around that makes a word offensive or not :-P

Find all posts by this user
03-14-2007, 08:32 PM
the Cunts United
As everybody can see, this word is like magic. It is important to use the word just as usefull as Whatpulse itself is!

www.Bramvo.net
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2007, 04:11 AM
the Cunts United
Godspeed guys, i'm on board with it already,,,,good luck, Cunts!! *nods*
03-18-2007, 10:10 AM
the Cunts United
There is so many people in this world that don't realise how important it is to join a team like the Cunts United! Be aware!

www.Bramvo.net
05-17-2007, 01:48 AM
the Cunts United
Top cunter here.

Just wanted to say that if you don't join us you're NOT worthy to be a cunt! Idea
05-19-2007, 08:42 PM
the Cunts United
squizur Wrote:Top cunter here.

Just wanted to say that if you don't join us you're NOT worthy to be a cunt! Idea
Phew Tongue

[Image: tomnookfinal.png]
06-01-2007, 08:00 PM
the Cunts United
Immagine yourself to be a real cunt, you could start by joining a team like the Cunts United, so far the best cunts ever in the world are in this team!!

www.Bramvo.net
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
the Cunts United
Most of the people in this world, especially whatpulse users do not have the preception and obeyance of how important it is to be announced as a cunt or cuntmaster or cuntsir or cunting or chunting or cuntjewelry in particular.

It is so abdomminated that the occurence of cunt to be realized as consumer products in conjunction to pedestrians to be all, I say ALL referenced at one particular science fact about humans in space.

After trough thinking this particular piece of text there should be any or no kind at all prefering to the first chapter of this particular part of the Whatpulse Cunts United forum.

Best Regards,
Akiel, Cuntmaster.

www.Bramvo.net
10-04-2007, 09:48 AM
the Cunts United
zo wat een kut zooi ;3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post