WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » Gratz on 20 billion for UK Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gratz on 20 billion for UK
04-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Ah sure theirs a bigger population in England and Ireland but that doesn't mean more people have heard of or use WP in those countries. The likelihood is probably true but theirs no definite answer to that one Smile

You probably guessed this was only a wee laugh. But they could easily add the other separate countries as options. Inactive people would remain as Brits and active people could then change. It wouldn't affect anyone if they designed the database and normalised the data properly. Which I'm sure they did.

Cairde Na hEireann - Tiocfaidh ár lá
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Yeh well UK is dropping down more and more each day now and its a shame to see it happening. I really thought we were gonna move up into 4th position, but I guess not, hehe. Ah well, I will keep on pulsing and maybe someday in the future when Poland lose a bunch of keystrokes from inactive members too or members who switch countries, as Jon mentioned if the countries are split up hehe. Tongue

http://www.suckmytrend.com

[Image: Slow2die.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply