WhatPulse Forums » Support » Website v » Referrals are really hard to gain. Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Referrals are really hard to gain.
05-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Well i posted my banner on a Fourm that has 18000 members, and i am in the top 100 posters, so it gets around alot, and i got nothing.

Join My Team The Universal Union, No password and were Universally Pulsing to the end
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Try making a new thread and writing out some information about whatpulse, of course somone might see this as spam but if you put it in a "General section" you should be fine?

Did you know that eating cheese can give you cancer?

If anyone cares, my Avatar has a name. It is Bob. Bob the fluffy thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2009, 11:01 PM
c-smith Wrote:Try making a new thread and writing out some information about whatpulse, of course somone might see this as spam but if you put it in a "General section" you should be fine?

Also, it means joining a number of communitnies and getting this to fit into them all as they would be different topic based would be difficult. Ive found placing links on my Twitter and so on is quite effective, but thats about it for what I can think of. Was gonna start my own forum based around online statistics software and websites including WhatPulse however I really can't be arsed for it all as I know it wont go anywhere.

http://www.suckmytrend.com

[Image: Slow2die.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Xtr3me Wrote:Ah I love it. Ive always been a stats whore and when I found this project I don't think I slept that night. Just wish I had some ways of bringing more people with the same respect for the project into the community.

Haha I'm with you there, I sat there amazed. But know nobody else like that, just you guys.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  When do referrals update? citricsquid 4 4,065 05-26-2009 10:46 PM
Last Post: citricsquid