WhatPulse Forums » Feature requests » Client software v » Alerts Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alerts
08-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Alerts
Hello,

I hope you can implement alerts when you have typed for example 1000 keys.
I use the key count to reward myself when I've worked good, for each 1000 keys typed i might get a candy or something like that!

Kind regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Alerts
Something similar is on the roadmap...do you want to determine your own alerts, or would it be okay if they are static?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Something similar to the "pulse succeeded" pop up would be fine I reckon. Not in the way and easy to spot. Could make them colour coded depending on how big the challenge is.
08-26-2013, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 07:19 AM by Waizone.)
(08-17-2013 02:58 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Something similar is on the roadmap...do you want to determine your own alerts, or would it be okay if they are static?

I'd like to set a goal and when that goal is achieved I want a popup..
I guess the message can be static like "Goal achieved, 50000 keys".

(08-21-2013 09:15 PM)SearchBuzz Wrote:  Something similar to the "pulse succeeded" pop up would be fine I reckon. Not in the way and easy to spot. Could make them colour coded depending on how big the challenge is.

Exactly what I was thinking about, it would be great even without color coding.
08-27-2013, 04:36 AM
I love this idea. Maybe some sort of (optional) audio feedback, like a beep or a ding upon hitting your goal would be nice as well. Big Grin