WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » wow Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wow
05-25-2008, 02:37 AM
wow
... maybe i shouldn't pulse my desktop and laptop at the same time O.O. it seems it says i have like 200 or 2k kps or something like that lmao.

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2008, 07:31 AM
wow
XD - Wow, it's almost four thousand keys per second! I noticed that happen to me a few times as well back when I had a laptop, but not quite to that extreme.

Some mighty fast hands you got there! Impressive.
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2008, 02:18 PM
wow
Haha, sheesh. You should be using your hands to take care of your kid, not your keyboard!

~Century0
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2008, 04:15 PM
wow
Shawchert Wrote:... maybe i shouldn't pulse my desktop and laptop at the same time O.O. it seems it says i have like 200 or 2k kps or something like that lmao.

I used to do that on purpose, during the beta - only I had one computer. I used to take WhatPulse out on a jump drive to campus, so I could collect keys and clicks on school computers. I'd then get everything prepped up at home to get them both pulsed as quickly as possible. I'd take the 100-200k keys on my laptop... close whatpulse, open the copy from the jump drive (remember: different pulse profile), pulse from the jump drive, QUICKLY close that whatpulse, open laptop whatpulse, pulse, observe results.

I think it was something like 20,000+ keys per second.

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
05-25-2008, 05:19 PM
wow
lol well I wasn't expecting that lmao but it looks kinda cool, just hoping no one thinks i'm cheating cause i am using my desktop for gaming and laptop for everything else lol

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"