WhatPulse Forums » Community » Introductions v » Hello, Bonjour, Hola! Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
01-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Hey guys..Just a quick intro about me. I'm swissboney3, though you can call me Tyrone or Ty (im not really bothered). I'm 19, live in England, where the weather is always crappy, I like heavy/black/goth/death/thrash metal music, I am learning guitar, I enjoy going to the pub every Friday night (who doesn't :lolSmile and going to gigs. Also enjoy working on computers. Am learning C++/VC++ programming, I know some PHP/MySQL, a little bit of Javascript, and quite a bit of HTML/CSS.
Anyways, thats me for ya and look forward to using these boards Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Welcome to the board! Big Grin

I see you have much program experience :o

Happy posting Tongue

I hate cheaters :evil:

[Image: 186449.jpg]
01-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Thanks Big Grin Yeh been learning websites for about 3 years now, and dabbled with C++ from time to time for about 2 years, but am going to start sum serious learning now Big Grin
01-14-2008, 06:39 AM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Welcome to the forums! And awesome, I hope you get a chance to expand on the whole programming gig - it sounds pretty nice Smile

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Smile thanks yh i hav already built a small program in VC++ that involves reading data from and adding data to a database...nothing special but its alright
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
swissboney3 Wrote:Hey guys..Just a quick intro about me. I'm swissboney3, though you can call me Tyrone or Ty (im not really bothered). I'm 19, live in England, where the weather is always crappy, I like heavy/black/goth/death/thrash metal music, I am learning guitar, I enjoy going to the pub every Friday night (who doesn't :lolSmile and going to gigs. Also enjoy working on computers. Am learning C++/VC++ programming, I know some PHP/MySQL, a little bit of Javascript, and quite a bit of HTML/CSS.
Anyways, thats me for ya and look forward to using these boards Big Grin

Welcome aboard !@# Happy Pulsing Wink And the more people on the boards the merrier *nods*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hola!
Big Grin thanks PinkFloyd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bonjour Tm0 2 2,752 03-17-2010 12:51 AM
Last Post: bobL