WhatPulse Forums » Community » Introductions v » Since PF reminded me that I lack one.. Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since PF reminded me that I lack one..
08-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Welcome!

I'm Century0 and I'm from South Carolina. I've been using WhatPulse since late 2004. I am in the top 100 WhatPulsers and have been for several years. I began using WhatPulse as a way to measure my addiction to the computer and have steadily increased since then. I entered the WhatPulse staff back with version 1.5, when I became a beta tester. Following this, talks were made of an Anti-Cheat Team and PinkFloyd recruited me to be one of the members. Pending his disappearance, I took a more active role within the leadership of WhatPulse and that brings me to my current position of being a WhatPulse Administrator. I deal primarily with user and forum issues now thanks to the other staff who handle Anti-Cheat for me.

Lately, I've been a lot less active due to my mother's battle with cancer and school work. I work three jobs on top of going to school and that consumes most of my time. Needless to say, I still find time to operate and ensure that WhatPulse runs as smoothly as possible. All in all, I enjoy helping the community and I will be more than happy to answer any further questions you may wish to know about me.

~Century0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Century0 Wrote:Welcome!

I'm Century0 and I'm from South Carolina. I've been using WhatPulse since late 2004. I am in the top 100 WhatPulsers and have been for several years. I began using WhatPulse as a way to measure my addiction to the computer and have steadily increased since then. I entered the WhatPulse staff back with version 1.5, when I became a beta tester. Following this, talks were made of an Anti-Cheat Team and PinkFloyd recruited me to be one of the members. Pending his disappearance, I took a more active role within the leadership of WhatPulse and that brings me to my current position of being a WhatPulse Administrator. I deal primarily with user and forum issues now thanks to the other staff who handle Anti-Cheat for me.

Lately, I've been a lot less active due to my mother's battle with cancer and school work. I work three jobs on top of going to school and that consumes most of my time. Needless to say, I still find time to operate and ensure that WhatPulse runs as smoothly as possible. All in all, I enjoy helping the community and I will be more than happy to answer any further questions you may wish to know about me.

~Century0

Just wanted to say Mike that I hope your mom comes through with flying colors man, can't imagine what you're going through *nods* A stranger yes, but give her my best will ya Smile and we'll be waiting for ya here if/when you come back,,, maybe ;o)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forums, new one! Just behave and don't go crazy, now. :3

But in all seriousness, you are one busy son of a bitch. ._. I hope things go well for your mother, as well.
11-26-2011, 02:52 PM
God damn dude. My best wishes as well. ._.

[Image: dqhwgob8u9zak29v3igv.png]
11-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Urk.

Fuck cancer. D:

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
11-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey there person i haven't seen in like forever because i done forgot about the forums and junk! Good to see you again, I'm sorry to hear about your mother and all that is really hard to live with, though I haven't had it happen to immidiate family i've had to go through with it with my grandma, though she was far away.... *hugs*

and if we are calling people out on no intro's may i add WHERE IS X Kals intro!!!

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Shawchert Wrote:Hey there person i haven't seen in like forever because i done forgot about the forums and junk! Good to see you again, I'm sorry to hear about your mother and all that is really hard to live with, though I haven't had it happen to immidiate family i've had to go through with it with my grandma, though she was far away.... *hugs*

and if we are calling people out on no intro's may i add WHERE IS X Kals intro!!!

I agree. And welcome back Shawchert! Big Grin

~Century0
11-30-2011, 04:01 AM
hehe thanks :3 hopefulyl i won't disappear for too long lol.

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"
11-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Century0 Wrote:Welcome!
Lately, I've been a lot less active due to my mother's battle with cancer and school work.
~Century0

I wish you and your mother alot of luck, it isnt easy. (My grandpa lost the battle at 10-08-2011 (day-month-year)
11-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Shawchert Wrote:Hey there person i haven't seen in like forever because i done forgot about the forums and junk! Good to see you again, I'm sorry to hear about your mother and all that is really hard to live with, though I haven't had it happen to immidiate family i've had to go through with it with my grandma, though she was far away.... *hugs*

Someone deleted it.

[Image: XKalSig1.png]