WhatPulse Forums » Community » Introductions v » Since PF reminded me that I lack one.. Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since PF reminded me that I lack one..
08-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Since PF reminded me that I lack one..
Welcome!

I'm Century0 and I'm from South Carolina. I've been using WhatPulse since late 2004. I am in the top 100 WhatPulsers and have been for several years. I began using WhatPulse as a way to measure my addiction to the computer and have steadily increased since then. I entered the WhatPulse staff back with version 1.5, when I became a beta tester. Following this, talks were made of an Anti-Cheat Team and PinkFloyd recruited me to be one of the members. Pending his disappearance, I took a more active role within the leadership of WhatPulse and that brings me to my current position of being a WhatPulse Administrator. I deal primarily with user and forum issues now thanks to the other staff who handle Anti-Cheat for me.

Lately, I've been a lot less active due to my mother's battle with cancer and school work. I work three jobs on top of going to school and that consumes most of my time. Needless to say, I still find time to operate and ensure that WhatPulse runs as smoothly as possible. All in all, I enjoy helping the community and I will be more than happy to answer any further questions you may wish to know about me.

~Century0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Since PF reminded me that I lack one.. - Century0 - 08-06-2011 08:51 PM