WhatPulse Forums
[SOLVED] Weeks in What Pulse - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Weeks in What Pulse (/showthread.php?tid=6867)

[SOLVED] Weeks in What Pulse - barry19 - 08-16-2015 03:52 PM

Today on August 16, I tried exporting input to figure out the number of clicks and key strokes in a week from Sunday August 9 to Saturday August 15. I did not see all the clicks from week 32 in my history until I changed it to August 9 to August 16. What days of the week does a week in What Pulse cover? Why don't I see clicks and keys for week 33 in my history since it is Sunday?
Thanks

RE: Weeks in What Pulse - smitmartijn - 08-17-2015 06:27 PM

Hi Barry,

In the database handling all the clients stats, the week starts on Sunday. So Sunday to Saturday is a single week.

RE: Weeks in What Pulse - barry19 - 08-18-2015 03:01 AM

(08-17-2015 06:27 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Hi Barry,

In the database handling all the clients stats, the week starts on Sunday. So Sunday to Saturday is a single week.

Thank you for your response smitmartijn. I find it satisfactory for now and think it explains a lot. Since it was not clear from the data I am both unsure of the math of the software and my own checking of the math, but I will use the software as it was intended to be used and see if over time I find any consistent patterns that warrant confusion. I think that more research could be done to see if the math of the software is consistent, but I have other things to do, so I will just use the software as best it is. At least I know how the software was intended to be regarding weeks and for that thanks again.