WhatPulse Forums
Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity (/showthread.php?tid=5707)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Robby250 - 03-28-2015 03:08 PM

If the issue was that newer accounts following older accounts would show the older accounts as being inactive, then it's fixed now Tongue

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - LKTechnik - 04-03-2015 09:11 PM

(03-28-2015 09:40 AM)smitmartijn Wrote:  And? :-)

sorry for delay too ^^

i have forgotten to update my email settings so i don't receive an email from whatpulse.
i give you feedback on the next report.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - LKTechnik - 04-10-2015 10:57 AM

perfect, my friend are now all visible.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - smitmartijn - 04-10-2015 11:01 AM

Awesome!

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Robby250 - 04-10-2015 12:10 PM

Not sure if it's related with your bugfix, but it might be. Since last week, the weekly reports started piling up stats from previous weeks, again.

- 2 weeks ago, the report showed the stats for that week, it was correct.
- 1 week ago, the report showed the stats for that week, together with the stats from the previous week.
- today, the report showed the stats for this week, together with the last 2 weeks combined.

The stats from the people being followed had the same behavior.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Echo51 - 04-17-2015 08:12 AM

(04-10-2015 12:10 PM)Robby250 Wrote:  Not sure if it's related with your bugfix, but it might be. Since last week, the weekly reports started piling up stats from previous weeks, again.

- 2 weeks ago, the report showed the stats for that week, it was correct.
- 1 week ago, the report showed the stats for that week, together with the stats from the previous week.
- today, the report showed the stats for this week, together with the last 2 weeks combined.

The stats from the people being followed had the same behavior.

^I am experiencing the same as him, Keys: 544,427 in a week is impossible for me.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - _V_ - 04-17-2015 02:30 PM

Same here

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Nimmegeers - 04-17-2015 05:59 PM

Yes, it's cumulating again.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - Tedster - 04-25-2015 11:02 AM

(03-21-2015 11:53 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Again, sorry it took so long. After investigating a few times with a clean look, I think I found the cause of this.

DjBusti's update was processed before yours (simply because he registered first), after which the system updated his details. When it got to your update, it retrieved his updated details and compared them to his current details, which has a difference of 0.

I've pushed the fix for this to the website and it should have effect next Friday.

Okay, that's good to know. Thanks for the heads-up.

RE: Your week on WhatPulse -> Lack of aktivity - LKTechnik - 06-05-2015 07:25 AM

hm i think we have now the same problem...