WhatPulse Forums
layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Feature requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? (/showthread.php?tid=430)

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - lmolenaar - 11-22-2008 03:41 PM

Hello all,
I just started a new team for the company I work for, but I noticed that every overview has the column 'miles' EXCEPT when viewing a team :sad: . It would be very nice if one could also compare the traveled mouse-distances when looking at the team overview. Other people of the team (my colleagues) are asking me for this too.
Is there a way that I as teammanager can alter this, or must this be fixed by the webmaster of Whatpulse? After all, this should be a minor thing, just a little copy-paste of the right html-code, isn't it?
Thanks in advance! Smile

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - X-Kal - 11-22-2008 03:58 PM

Whoa - that is bad. Yeah, we need to fix that. (The web team seems to be pretty responsive with this, so it should hopefully be fairly soon)

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - lmolenaar - 11-24-2008 07:23 AM

ah, that would be nice!
Let's wait and see what good will be bestowed upon us... Smile

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - daaave - 01-26-2009 10:33 PM

Ah, yes. I have been awaiting this since miles came out Smile.

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - bobL - 01-27-2009 11:24 AM

It's on the list Smile

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - lmolenaar - 05-04-2009 01:46 PM

hello again.
i'm checking back to see what has happened in the mean time. It turns out that this problem has not yet been resolved Sad
I guess this item has somehow disappeared from the todo lists, cause 3 months doesn't really fit the description 'pretty responsive' in my book Wink
So i'm back at waiting...
btw, i really like the new client Smile

happy pulsing everyone! Smile

layout inconsistency: no column "Miles" in team-view? - Beardie27 - 05-04-2009 10:24 PM

Well if i go to my Memberlist in my team (i am the founder) i can see everyones miles, but if i view my Team page its not on there. is there a way to get that on, or is this a error due to the fact of this topic is about.