WhatPulse Forums
The Universal Union - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Forum: Team advertisements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: The Universal Union (/showthread.php?tid=380)

Pages: 1 2

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 08-17-2008 06:14 PM

See Latest: http://forums.whatpulse.org/showpost.php?p=22644&postcount=4

Hi i am the founder of the Universal Union, my team is reasonable new to Whatpulse and has been around about a month,

I am currently looking for new members, mainly people who are new to Whatpulse.

My Team has also in conjunction with a Union, which is located on Gamespot, called The Gamers Universal Union.

(Course it is not necessary to be a member of Gamespot to join my team, anyone on Whatpulse can join my team)

My team the "Universal Union" is a locked team, meaning that if you are interested in joining please PM me or post below

Thanks

Beardie27

(Also could a Moderator please post a link to my team please i can't yet. not got enough posts, thanks (link below))

http://www.whatpulse.org/stats/teams/13879/

The Universal Union - X-Kal - 08-22-2008 03:50 AM

I edited your post above so the link is clickable - I hope that helps!

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 08-23-2008 02:41 PM

Thanks if there is anyone interested.

The team is now not password protected, so people can join when they want, course if i don't think you should be in my team, i will PM and remove you from it.

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 03-15-2009 05:39 PM

We have 4 members now and are looking for more, anyone will do, because even the small amount contributes to the larger picture Big Grin

As i stated before the team in not password protected so just join if you want, thats the "Universal Union" which is the name of the team. There is no particular common interest behind the team its just open for everyone Big Grin

Also see my signature Big Grin

The Universal Union - Supermetalfreak - 03-15-2009 06:15 PM

Good luck.

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 03-15-2009 06:16 PM

Thanks, same to you, just there is little activity around here, so its hard to get people to join, but i can only try Big Grin

The Universal Union - David_Azureal - 04-06-2009 07:18 AM

Out of curiosity, why do you want new people and not older members? I noticed in another thread, you weren't too keen on someone with 19mil keys.
No offense or anything, just a minor curiosity of mine.

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 04-06-2009 10:03 AM

Well all my current members have keys between, 7mill and 2mill keys, just wanted people, either lower than this, or between these too values, so that people may have the chance to move up or down the ranking of the team.

If i let a person with 19mill keys in my team, the other teams members may never ever move rank in the team.

The Universal Union - David_Azureal - 04-07-2009 03:37 AM

Ah, thanks. That makes a lot of sense. Hope your team does well. Smile

The Universal Union - Beardie27 - 04-07-2009 09:13 AM

Thanks