WhatPulse Forums
Says either my account or profile not found - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Says either my account or profile not found (/showthread.php?tid=294)

Pages: 1 2

Says either my account or profile not found - X-Kal - 07-05-2008 06:02 PM

Ahh, yeah, that would do it.

Says either my account or profile not found - AnimeLuver12 - 07-15-2008 03:15 AM

Okay I'm having the same problem, but I'm not exactly sure how you guys fixed it..

Says either my account or profile not found - sonhove - 07-25-2008 12:52 PM

I also have the same problem, but with the client. If I enter my account name and my profile I get the message, that account and profile have not been found.

You can find my account at: h**p://whatpulse.org/stats/users/158046/
This is the error message I get: h**p://s2.directupload.net/file/d/1501/nq84we9m_jpg.htm

Can anybody help me?

p.s.: I wanted to add a picture with the error message I get and a link to my stats (where you can see the name and account number) but I can't since I haven't made 15 postings yet.

Says either my account or profile not found - X-Kal - 07-25-2008 03:51 PM

sonhove Wrote:I also have the same problem, but with the client. If I enter my account name and my profile I get the message, that account and profile have not been found.

You can find my account at: h**p://whatpulse.org/stats/users/158046/
This is the error message I get: h**p://s2.directupload.net/file/d/1501/nq84we9m_jpg.htm

Can anybody help me?

p.s.: I wanted to add a picture with the error message I get and a link to my stats (where you can see the name and account number) but I can't since I haven't made 15 postings yet.

Aha - you need a pulse profile - it is like a sub-account. Basically, you make one pulse profile for every computer you have whatpulse on.

http://whatpulse.org/my/pulse-profiles/

Call it whatever you want - "Laptop" "Work" and "Home" work... or "Thor" "Loki" and "Odin" - then enter that computer's profile name there. (No, it doesn't need to match your Windows login or anything)

Says either my account or profile not found - sonhove - 07-27-2008 01:53 AM

X-Kal Wrote:Aha - you need a pulse profile - it is like a sub-account. Basically, you make one pulse profile for every computer you have whatpulse on.

Call it whatever you want - "Laptop" "Work" and "Home" work... or "Thor" "Loki" and "Odin" - then enter that computer's profile name there. (No, it doesn't need to match your Windows login or anything)

I just did it but I still get the same error message and btw: I just use Whatpulse on one computer and before I formated my PC everything worked fine with Whatpulse, even without a pulse profile (but it was also an older version).

Says either my account or profile not found - Pörröläinen - 03-12-2009 10:26 AM

I found out that I had scandinavic letters (ä) in my profile and I had to change them, so it works now. I created another account for my wife, but then I added the profile in my account, and then it reminded me of those letters.

I am TheRealMothMan, btw, I wrote this from my wife's account Big Grin