WhatPulse Forums
WhatPulse Client API - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Feature requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: WhatPulse Client API (/showthread.php?tid=1240)

Pages: 1 2

WhatPulse Client API - Marius - 07-14-2010 07:30 AM

It would be beneficial to have some API calls for the Client as well (goes for all 3 clients really). Simple calls to get the current keycount, mouse movement and so forth for those who wish to build forms of addons to the client.

WhatPulse Client API - Carbon - 07-15-2010 06:10 AM

What kind of addon could you possibly desire from a keyboard and mouse statistics program? o.o

WhatPulse Client API - sellyme - 07-21-2010 11:15 AM

In the WhatPulse topic on the Kongregate forums we've comtemplated about making a Greasemonkey add-on that allows you to track users/teams to compare between them efficiently, but we haven't found an effective way of doing this. I think add-ons would be great.

WhatPulse Client API - Century0 - 07-21-2010 05:43 PM

sellyme Wrote:In the WhatPulse topic on the Kongregate forums we've comtemplated about making a Greasemonkey add-on that allows you to track users/teams to compare between them efficiently, but we haven't found an effective way of doing this. I think add-ons would be great.

Don't forget we do provide XMLs on the WhatPulse website.

~Century0

WhatPulse Client API - sellyme - 07-25-2010 02:33 AM

About that, for some reason my XML stats don't generate. I have the box clicked on my profile an that but it's not working. Could you manual start XML stats generating for me?

WhatPulse Client API - Century0 - 07-25-2010 02:55 AM

sellyme Wrote:About that, for some reason my XML stats don't generate. I have the box clicked on my profile an that but it's not working. Could you manual start XML stats generating for me?

Left a link for wasted to take a look.

~Century0

WhatPulse Client API - sellyme - 07-25-2010 05:24 AM

Okay, thanks for that!

(I still support this idea though. Like a live feed of pulses by your friends.)

WhatPulse Client API - smitmartijn - 07-25-2010 11:02 AM

sellyme Wrote:About that, for some reason my XML stats don't generate. I have the box clicked on my profile an that but it's not working. Could you manual start XML stats generating for me?

I don't see the problem? http://whatpulse.org/api/user.php?UserID=275248

WhatPulse Client API - sellyme - 07-26-2010 07:09 AM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but it doesn't seem to work. There are a few bots that don't register my stats and there is a program that's meant to track my usage that doesn't work.

WhatPulse Client API - Marius - 07-28-2010 08:24 AM

I was basically hoping to be able to utilize WP for another project which involves keeping track of keyboard activity/typing, by using the web API you are limited to when the uses last pulsed etc, instead of being able to pull it in real time