WhatPulse Forums » Community » Beta client » Archive v » Feedback on Weekly Activity Report Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feedback on Weekly Activity Report
01-11-2014, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 01:53 PM by AmokOwe.)
Feedback on Weekly Activity Report
I must say that I really like the concept of a weekly report of your (and those you follow) weekly "progress" and I think you've done quite a good job. But since it's just a beta I'll come with some suggestions to what can be done better.

My first suggestion is about the arrows that indicate if you went up or down on the rankings. They're kind of misleading.
Here's a screenshot of my report so you can see what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/KX0ropY.png

I went from 636th on the 'download' rankings to 606th but the arrow is red and is pointing down, so it looks like it's bad and i also says -30 right next to it. Normally you go 'up' on the rankings when you go from eg. 636th to 606th on rankings so I would suggest that you swap the arrows. By this I mean that the green one (the one pointing up) when you go down on the rankings is used instead of the red one (the one pointing down) and vice versa. Also, I think it should say +30 if you go 30 positions up on the rankings and not -30.

EDIT: Just made an afwul mockup of the suggestion about the arrows: http://i.imgur.com/SFebFmT.png

My second suggestion is just that the look of the report needs to be less cluttered and more managable. It needs more 'boxes' so that it's easier to navigate through and understand.

Other than this I really like it Smile

[Image: 486648.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feedback on Weekly Activity Report - Bbuullll33rr - 01-11-2014 01:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feedback Robby250 11 12,718 12-05-2012 05:35 PM
Last Post: Robby250