WhatPulse Forums » Feature requests » Client software v » I think I already suggested this, but can't remember. Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I already suggested this, but can't remember.
06-04-2009, 11:01 AM
There will be plenty of new features in version 2 to keep you all satisfied, don't worry. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 03:09 PM
O really sounds good Smile

Join My Team The Universal Union, No password and were Universally Pulsing to the end
07-28-2009, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2009 06:54 AM by Zagorath.)
I don't think it would be too complicated for mouses with a lot of buttons. You could just have left click, right click and other. The other would account for scrolling the mouse wheel, clicking the mouse wheel, and clicking any of those other buttons commonly found on gaming mouses.

EDIT: Actually I think it's best not to count the scrolling of the mouse wheel at all, but I still think the rest of what I posted could be useful.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Actually, WhatPulse for Linux 0.95 counts all your mouse buttons as well as mouse wheel events separately for the local statistics, just like the key frequencies. Only the total counts are pulsed to the server, though.

Needed a reason to give Linux a try? There you go ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remember Wakoopa? 8189720 10 14,555 06-01-2013 10:48 AM
Last Post: Eroticus