WhatPulse Forums
Disable counting for one nic? (Getting double data) - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Disable counting for one nic? (Getting double data) (/showthread.php?tid=5427)

Disable counting for one nic? (Getting double data) - MariusJS - 09-28-2014 11:04 AM

Is it possible to disable tracking for the VPN nic?

Or is there a way I can disable tracking for openvpn.exe? (Edit: This did not help)

RE: Disable counting for one nic? (Getting double data) - smitmartijn - 09-28-2014 03:13 PM

You can ignore a specific application like openvpn.exe, but I don't think the traffic actually passes through openvpn.exe, the app just creates the tunnel interface and lets Windows handle the traffic. I will include a interface ignore feature on the roadmap.

RE: Disable counting for one nic? (Getting double data) - MariusJS - 09-28-2014 06:06 PM

(09-28-2014 03:13 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  You can ignore a specific application like openvpn.exe, but I don't think the traffic actually passes through openvpn.exe, the app just creates the tunnel interface and lets Windows handle the traffic. I will include a interface ignore feature on the roadmap.

Yeah, it does not seem to pass through (As I found out, and updated the first post)

Great, because as you might know I'm getting double the up and download as I should...