WhatPulse Forums
autopulse disabled - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: autopulse disabled (/showthread.php?tid=3376)

autopulse disabled - commentator - 09-16-2013 09:10 AM

This morning the Whatpulse website was unavailable. During autopulse there was a message that the client disabled autopulse.
In the client the autopulse is still on

RE: autopulse disabled - JetSet - 09-16-2013 09:41 AM

Yes, I was seeing that too. It's autopulsing again now, but the pulses aren't being recorded.

Pete

RE: autopulse disabled - AmokOwe - 09-16-2013 10:01 AM

Mine said the same and I pulsed when WhatPulse came back on but it hasn't been recorded. I really hope that it isn't lost.

Also I can't edit my profile at all. Everytime I hit save it reloads and says 'saved'. The problem is that my profile still is the standard layout.

I hope they fix this soon Smile

RE: autopulse disabled - Roadrunner666 - 09-16-2013 11:08 AM

Same here. Hopefully they"re working on it and we wont loose our today pulsed pulses.

RE: autopulse disabled - dj_chalky - 09-16-2013 11:48 AM

I'm having the same problem too. My machine pulses every hour and the last time was 6am British Summer Time so I've had no pulses for 6 hours. I noticed that it has been disabled like others and I've turned it back on and it says it's pulsing but there's nothing on the website where it's usually instant.

RE: autopulse disabled - GimmeGore - 09-16-2013 01:56 PM

Yeah, same problem here. Hope it isn't lost, that would be quite disappointing.

RE: autopulse disabled - smitmartijn - 09-17-2013 05:22 PM

There was an issue updating the website views, it was fixed and nothing was lost.

If autopulse is disabled by internet/website issues, just pulse manually and it will continue with the autopulsing.